With great thanks to Cee, who created this challenge to help us all get to know each other, here are this week’s questions:
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- What is something you learned in the last week?
- What color looks best on you?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
And here are my answers:
- What is my favorite month of the year? I have different reasons to love different months of the year. I think it will be easier to understand me if I list the months I don’t like, and the reasons. I don’t like June in Maine — June is always rainy, and I remember at least two Junes in my life here when rain fell every single day! For almost the same reasons, I dislike November — the beginning of winter here is often a gloomy time.
- What is something I’ve learned in the last week? I learned that I can be in very large groups of people with comfort and peace. What a gift!
- What color looks best on me? RED! Not Rose, or Maroon, or Burgundy, or Cherry, or Magenta, or Wine. My color is Fire-engine Red, and while I can wear some of those other reds, bright, almost-orangey red is the color that makes me look alive.
- If I could have any superpower, what would it be? First, I have to assert that my idea of a superpower is not something I could do that I don’t want to or try to do now. Eternal health is not a superpower, for me, although I would love to have it. I don’t need a magic ability to achieve health — I need self-discipline. So, for a superpower, I guess I’d like to be able to fly — that seems safe enough for now. I want to be who I am, not who I would be with a superpower.