I’ve received notification from my friend, Aslan, that he is presenting me with the Sunshine Award. I am really proud to receive this award from Aslan, because his blog is focused on “life, death, and what lies in between; the two of us approach much of the same type of material in very different ways. Here is a link to his site: http://aslankanshaw.wordpress.com/; check out his site 😎
The first task associated with this award is to answer some questions about myself:
- Favorite Color: Fire-Engine Red — second from right
- Favorite Animal: Tie: Hippo and Jaguar — The Jaguar is my Mayan Sun-sign; I saw a program on Hippo mother and baby life — video of them swimming underwater absolutely stole my heart.
- Favorite Number: Mathematicians say it’s not a number — I disagree.
- Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Plain Iced Tea — no sugar, no lemon — best thirst-quencher in the world. Oh, and water.
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, but only to respond to others.
- My Passion: Right now? Being alive.
- Favorite pattern:
- Favorite day of the week: Tuesday (work day)
- Favorite Flower:
I would like to pass the award to :
- Cee’s Life Photography Smart, funny, beautiful photos; Cee founded the Share Your World Challenge.
- The Laughing Housewife She is just that — great jokes, cartoons, posts about life.
- The Poetry of David Agnew David has a wonderful skill for using just the right words in his poems, and nothing more
- Marvelous to Say, See, and Do (Mirabile Dictu, Visu, et Factu) Sunshine? I’ll say Sunshine. Her photos of her travels are breathtaking, and often show places I’ve never heard of before — check her out.
- Seven Legged Express Journey Artist’s original cartoons — wry and very funny!
There are so many others — really all of the blogs I follow bring light into my life. See them all on my blogroll.
Thanks again, Aslan!