I have the great honor of receiving the Versatile Blog Award from my friends over at Seven Legged Express, a terrific blog of really funny and satirical cartoons. Be sure to check them out. Thanks, you two. I surely appreciate this!
These are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers you read & admire.**
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven things about myself:
- I met a new doctor today without fear in my heart — first time ever.
- My mother painted me a scene from Turkey, and here at the desk, where it sits, I often close my eyes and remember/-imagine myself there.
- I love that Diet Dr. Pepper makes me burp. My sister J. and I used to have burping contests on the way home from school, after buying a couple of these.
- I still have a second of disquiet when a doctor says there is nothing wrong.
- I loved ABBA from the 70s, and I still listen to them — in fact I’m listening to them right now.
- My desk and table are still clean!
- I am learning that the balance I seek is my kind of balance, and, I’m sure, it looks way out of balance to some. The thing is, I don’t care how it looks. It’s working.
** I have chosen seven blogs, and I can either stop here, or give the award to everyone on my Friends Page, which I could easily see doing. My seven awardees are:
- Notes from a She-Hermit
- Photobotos – Come travel with us
- The Laughing Housewife
- Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars
- All Write
For all my readers, I have about thirty blogs listed on my Friends page — please check them out. They are all very interesting blogs.