I am delighted and proud to be able to thank my blogging friend, Robin Coyle, for awarding me the Sunshine Award. Thank you so much for this honor, Robin. 😎
There are rules, of course, and here they are:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- 10-12 other fabulous bloggers must be nominated.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you. See above. Once again, I thank Robin Coyle for this generous award. Thanks, Robin!
And now my answers:
Favorite color: Fire Engine Red
- Favorite animal: This answer changes from time to time — right now it’s the Hippopotamus
- Favorite number: Today, it’s two. I am back to working two days a week, and I am thrilled to be doing that
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: This also changes frequently.
I’m going with hot tea, Splenda, and a little milk
My passion: Being alive and appreciating every minute of it
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Both
- Favorite pattern: I am stealing this. I just didn’t think of it last time. The Fibonacci Sequence
, as seen on Ammonite fossils
- Favorite day of the week: The first time in any week that I have an entire day to myself — that’s today, Thursday, this week
- Favorite flower: Lilacs
****As for the last requirement, I have done this so many times, and I don’t want to pick and choose today. Here is my idea — every blogger who is on my Friends Page gets the award. If you don’t have a comment there, you can do one today — please tell us about yourself and your blog. For the winners of the award, please participate or not, as suits your fancy. You are all award-winners to me!