1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend? Only golf I play is miniature golf, which I love. I didn’t watch the Masters, but I have a friend whose spare time revolves around golfing — he’ll be playing today.
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring…how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I’m not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one? Hats do a job on my very flat hair — I have an indent where the brim falls, and it looks ridiculous. The only time I wore a hat regularly was 1983-1987; I lived in Eastern Colorado, and I wore a cowboy hat a lot.
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning “I’d starve“, how adept are you at using chopsticks? I used to be able to say a 7, but I have lost such ground in the last few years that I would say I am now between 1 and 2.
.4. Has technology taken over? Yes, and no. In one way, I am very glad it has. Technology has created a much larger toolbox for treatment of diabetes, and I have benefitted from that. But the onset of social media makes contact without personal presence far too easy. It worries me.
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror? Once, in the morning, and then anytime I use the bathroom. Just checking.
6. Tulip or Daffodil? Both, but if I have to choose, tulips.
7. I am proud of myself for finding my way to happiness.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I saw crabapple blossoms opening yesterday, and my first daffodils. The forsythia is blooming, and soon leaves will pop on the trees. I know I say it all the time, but I am thrilled that spring is here!