Over the course of the last week, I have been offered many lessons. I hope that I have been open to receiving them. Some are:
- …that even though I now give myself permission to feel what I feel, and to say what I want to say, I will still have to be very careful about what I say — not everyone is in the same place I am concerning the Four Agreements.
- …that I really need to get by some of the childhood things that still hold me back.
- …that, until I complete #2, I am not really free.
- …that I like poetry, and in two weeks it has become my most popular category
- …that I should pay attention when a symbol or sign is thrown in my face, like Don’t Make Assumptions, over and over.
- …that 50℉ is only warm until the 50 mph winds come along!
- …that for now, anyway, green has become my favorite color! Yay, Spring!
I would bet that I learned a lot more than this, but I believe I’ve hit the bases. I especially must remember that this blog is a privilege to write, and it has helped me so much in my transition. I look forward to new lessons for this week!