This has been a big week for reflection. Last week, I learned:
- That I am still prone to panic, and assumptions of the worst, even before figuring out what is going on.
- That I have gotten lackadaisical about my meds.
- That my sister and her daughters are part of an active, vital women’s chorus.
- That I haven’t been in a room filled with that much charged estrogen in a long time, and I was somewhat intimidated.
- That The Portland Ballet Corps Dancers are lovely and talented women.
- That if I want my skin to heal, I have to keep my fingernails cut all the way back.
- That I had forgotten an important appointment on both calendars, and had to scramble to get a ride.
- That even though I know I’m going to catch hell from my diabetes educator this week, I still cannot force myself to keep food logs. I STILL have to figure that out.
- That writing is a joy and a challenge at the same time.
It was a busy week!