This has been an interesting week. The biggest lesson I learned:
- not to schedule all my 3-month appointments in the same week
- to make sure, if I ask the pharmacy to deliver, that I am there when they show up!
- to clean the lint filter in the A/C every couple of weeks — I couldn’t understand why the A/C wasn’t pushing out cold air — I think I hadn’t cleaned the filter for more than a year. Much better now!
- that bringing up a lot of bad memories must surely be tempered by some good ones — remember, your childhood was not only not all bad, but some of it was a lot of fun!
- that riding with F., who recently sprained his ankle, is still a lot of fun, as well.
- that feeling the warm air on my skin, and the sun through the trees, is pleasant, life-affirming, and very relaxing; that rushing around when the temp is too high is not!