I have been given the Thanks For Writing Award,
by two lovely twin sisters named Autumn Sunshine and Gabrielle Angel:
We have nominated you for the “Thanks for writing Award”. Because we love your writing
Congrats! hugs, Gabby and Autumn
Please don’t miss the chance to visit their website — Autumn is a poet, and she writes lovely verse about the world of fairies, and angels, and princesses. Gabby offers the most interesting topics, including quotes, unusual or unknown holidays, and her own valuable thoughts. The two of them have been faithful readers for a very long time. Thank you, Twinnies!
I’d like to pass this award on to most of the bloggers I know, but I am limiting myself to five, and those five are:
- Coalescence — George has recently written a series of posts about his father and his family, which have been such good reading, and so informative. Thank you, George.
- Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars My friend, I don’t know your name, but I admire and appreciate the honesty and the open heart with which you write. Thank you.
- Loving Life: A Green Journey — Eldy is a fierce, dedicated proponent of living a more sustainable life, and she lives it as well as writing about it. Thank you, Eldy.
- Boxed in Manila — Packo writes very honestly about the ups and downs of his life. Thank you, Packo.
- Notes from a She-Hermit — Dotty moves back and forth on the scale between wonderful and horrible, but she is always funny. Thank you, Dotty.