I have many, many reasons to feel grateful today. Here are a few of them:
- I’m grateful to be as healthy as I am
- I’m grateful to understand my family as I now do
- I’m grateful that summer has come to Maine, and on blazing hot days like today, it’s 15℉ cooler at the water than in town
- I’m thankful that even when I panic, I can eventually calm down, usually with the help of my sister, S. Thanks, S.
- I’m grateful for the friendships I have made around here, and the ones online, as well
- I am grateful that I can talk, think, believe, walk, run, skip, jump, go to bed when I want, get up when I want, (within reason,) spend time with whomever I want, be alone whenever I want, make my own choices
- I’m grateful for my family, and for the especially nice relationship I have with my mom. Love you!
Many, many more things to give thanks for, but I’ll stop for today, and include some of those next week, when I will be even more thankful!