I want to thank all three of these bloggers for this signal honor — I thought my constant use of the word lovely was a little archaic, so I am thrilled to see it on this award. Many thank, Gabby and Autumn, and sharechair!
The rules for this Award are as follows:
1. Give credit to the awesome
person people who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
My list of 7 things about myself:
1. I am no longer afraid of doctors — an enormous accomplishment in my life!
2. I love being a poet, and I don’t even care if I am a good poet.
3. I’ve been invited to do a guest post! (More later)
4. I love Maine in the summer, and more now, because I am finally doing stuff outside.
5. Sometimes I forget to call in for refills on prescriptions — I may go a day or two without one of my meds.
6. I had another no-sleep-induced hallucination about two weeks ago. Fortunately, I set up responses to myself last time, and the first one worked.
7. I miss driving so much, and the reason I crashed has been alleviated, but now I absolutely cannot to get a car and pay for gas and insurance and repairs. Our taxi service just upped their rates again, and I pay $10 a day to gross $18 at work. Pretty senseless.
8. A bonus — my stupid WP kitchen sink tools won’t let me do numbers, and it won’t let me move my margin back to the side of the page. RRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I am not going to nominate 15 other bloggers, because I could never wean out only 15. I am going to pass this award to a couple of bloggers, with apologies to anyone offended by my change. I don’t expect you to accept formally unless you want to.
Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars This blogger is always honest about how her life is going — good, bad, the whole shebang — which adds up to one lovely blog.
Notes from a She-Hermit This blogger’s posts are not always conventionally lovely, but if they were, I wouldn’t be reading it. Absolutely a wonderful blog celebrating being mental — This blog is lovely because it is always fresh and sharp and full of interesting characters and events. This is one lovely blog.