Every day, The Laughing Housewife posts a joke, or a silly story, or something like these wonderful Bumper Stickers. They crack me up — I thought you might enjoy them too.
- I love animals. They taste great.
- EARTH FIRST! We’ll stripmine the other planets later.
- Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
- Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
- The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
- Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
- He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
- A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
- Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
- Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
- I won’t rise to the occasion, but I’ll slide over to it.
- Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
- Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
- Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
- Okay, who put a “stop payment” on my reality check?
- Few women admit their age. Few…
View original post 59 more words